Tuesday, March 10, 2009

mike tyson is a pinata of knowledge

while checking my reader stream of iwatchstuff.com and reading an article on a mike tyson film biography (sure to be a classic), i remembered some of the quotable gems from mike tyson's public career that helped shape his public image. he has said some classic shit.

such as, "I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

and how could you forget, "I’m just trying to change my life because I’m not above killing any drug dealer for money."

you're a shithead if you forgot, “I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.” (on the media)

really, i could get lost in this stuff. when you get a chance, go check out his quotes on wikiquote or see his biography TYSON

(image from http://concreteloop.com/2006/04/mike-tyson-leaves-rehab)

1 comment:

Sarah Zielie said...

I don't remember any of those because i must not be a mike tyson stalker that you are HA