Friday, September 5, 2008

if you want my support, you know what you need to do.


i have figured out how mccain is garnering the support of asian americans, other than the fact that he's total "with-it."

"Asian & Pacific Americans for McCain" bumper stickers are more than 200% more affordable than "Asian Americans Pacific Islanders for Obama".

  • the message: one point for mccain. mccain is charging $1, but is not telling me the shipping charge. obama is charging $3, and is telling me it will cost $8.08 in shipping.
  • on honesty: one more point for mccain. mccain is being open that it will take 1 to 2 weeks to receive my sticker. obama is not telling me when i can expect my sticker.
  • on service and wanting my support right now: one point for obama. if i'm ready to support a candidate as an asian pacific island americaner within the next 2 days, it will cost me $26 to support mccain ($1 sticker + $25 shipping) and spread the good word, and it will cost me $19.21 ($3 sticker+ $16.21 shipping).
  • on making a difference in the lives and pocketbooks of asian americans: mccain. as my husband put it, "john mccain will put $2 extra dollars in the pockets of asian and pacific americans"
man. things are really starting to heat up. i am having a moment of pure clarity and comprehension of all the little things that John McCain is ready to do for me as an asian & pacific american citizen of this great country. IT STARTS NOW.

Link to A&PA 4 McCain
Link to AAPI 4 Obama

1 comment:

Ann T. said...

Agh! I'm on the AAPI group through Obama's website. I'll find out what the deal is! =)